The Fish Life

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm a good photographer, sez me...

Silverdown in the Scarlet Monestary. This was actually taken quite some time ago, while running through with Kamisi.

Another shot in the Scarlet Monestary, this time in the hall after defeating a boss. The room is circular and there are many statues surrounding the boss area (down the stairs in the middle. Each statue is different. Silverdown against a Naga in Ferelas. Lovely shot with the forrest and the misty ruins in the backgroud. I'm such a good photographer. ^_^

And just because I recently managed to get a good shot at the final boss of Stratholme (Undead side), I'll post it here. This is Baron Rivendare, the Deathknight!!
Why could I get this nice shot? Well, because I died right next to him....... (-_-#) .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home